These lights go directly on your walls. If the wall they are on gets deconstructed/destroyed they too will be destroyed.
Research requirements mirror those of the regular standing lamp. 'Electricity' research for the regular light, and 'Colored Lights' for the colored ones and the sun lights.
- Configurable Balance: Choose how much steel a light should cost to build, how much power it uses, and the radius of the light it generates.
- Show Lit Radius: When placing a light this option will display a rough estimation of the area around the light that will be considered lit when placed. It will also show the already existing lit area in the room to ensure your entire base is properly lit.
- Show Facing on Name: If this option is toggled on, the name of the wall light will include which direction it is facing, for when you have multiple lights facing different directions on the same piece of wall.
- Extended Colors: Includes the mod 'Wall Light - Extended Colors' by SineSwiper. When enabled, it will add new lights with the colors: Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Rose, Violet, Azure, Spring Green, Chartreuse, and Orange.
- Darklight version for owners of Ideology.
- Also includes Wall Sun Lights (Requires colored lights research, because purple):
- Can be disabled if you have no use for them.
- Can be configured like the regular wall lights.
- Has a 'White Mode' option if the bright purple light bothers you.