|Перейти к загрузке||0.154 MB||Английский||2021-08-01||2||21/10/2021 в 17:40||PyWorker|
Requires IWBUMS beta version 41.53
Ever been in a narrow hallway with doors all around you, you hear growling and banging close by. You can't tell which way the sound is coming from so you enter the wrong door into a swarm of idle zombies!
This wouldn't happen in real life, you would be able to tell the direction of the various sounds indicating Z danger. But now it does not need to happen.
This mod will give you a flashing arrow like indicator around your character to help you identify the direction and distance/volume of world sounds. The color and flashing is used to help indicate how close/strong a sound is. Faster blinking/Redder color equals closer/stronger sound.
SOME Possible applications:
- Playing the game muted or without sound could be a lot more possible.
- Also does the same thing for hearing impaired players
- Playing the game with a blind (or just poor vision) character that has good hearing to make up for that.
Things to note.
- Only WORLD Sounds are detected by this system. A WorldSound is what it sounds like, a sound that has a source/position (in the world) and a range and volume. Some more examples of worldSounds would be zombies banging against objects, radios, TVs, vehicle engine noise, breaking windows etc. Ambient sounds for example would not be detected.
- Any sound that was caused by the player himself, will be ignored by the system
- This system takes into account any hearing related traits. Poorer hearing results in lower detection range, keen hearing trait increases it. This mod will do nothing at all if you have the deaf trait.
- There are 2 options in the ACCESSIBILITY options screen, 1 to turn this feature on or off , and one to set if you want to ignore generators or not. both can be changed in game with immediate effect.
Like my work?
Check out my 2D physics sandbox game available on steam here:
Workshop ID: 2560478285
Mod ID: SoundDirectionIndicator