Community Library for The Sims 4! This is more of an API than the mod itself. It doesn't do anything by itself and is intended as a framework for other Sims 4 developers to use in their own codebases. Install the library only if you have installed a mod that requires it!
To start creating mods with S4CL, check out the project template!
- The Sims 4 Version at least 184.108.40.2060 (Cottage Living)
- Download the latest zip archive above.
- Unpack the archive using your favorite archiving tool.
- Drag files / folders to Mods directory.
- Keep in mind that the ts4script file must be either a top level (directly in the Mods / < ts4script file > folder) or one deep folder (Mods / Blah / < ts4script file >). Even deeper, and nothing will come of it.