Allows the building of ceiling-mounted light fixtures, firefoam poppers, and sun lamps. Also includes darklight variants for Ideology users. The lights come in a variety of styles, and can be placed above furniture.
- Styles: In order to use styles, you must have Vanilla Expanded Framework. Without it, you just get the 1 main style.
- 1x1 ceiling lights in 3 styles.
- 1x2 long ceiling light in 3 styles.
- 1x1 dark ceiling lights for ideology users, with a technist style as well.
- Ceiling mounted sunlamps in 2 styles.
- Ceiling mounted firefoam popper.
- Being able to mount a salvaged gloomlight to the ceiling.
- A 2x2 pre-industrial chandelier. If you have Perspective: Buildings, you can offset them a half-tile to center into odd-tiled spaces. They can also substitute a throneroom's brazier requirement.
- As far as stats go, all buildings treat the vanilla equivalent as their parent definition... with two exceptions: Ceiling mounted fixtures take longer to build, and as they are affixed to the structure, they cannot be minified/moved.
- Custom placement code restricting fixtures to roofed tiles.
- Buildings are all grouped into a dropdown category to avoid cluttering your build menus.
- Visibility toggle button.
Q. I can't find the lights.
A. They're all grouped together under a drop-down menu. Usually the mounted gloomlight is the first on the list.
Q. Can these be built over things like furniture?
A. Yes, unless the furniture supports roofs (like columns).
Q. I can't install a mounted gloomlight.
A. Mechnodes you acquired prior to installing this mod won't work immediately. Install them as normal, then uninstall them. Then you should be be able to mount them