wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
⛈ REALISTIC RAIN ⛈
This mod does not modify probability of rain (game options you have for it)
This mod does not modify the fog, weather or sky textures.
You will find rains of different intensities that are controlled by the game or Weathers mods (not by this Mod)
Features- Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
- Increased amount of raindrops on the windows
- Improved textures of rain (outside)
- Better effects and behaviors of the raindrops on the windshield and windows
- Improved water particles/spray textures of the wheels (Truck and AI Traffic)
- Realistic rain sounds: Rain falling in the cabin, and different sounds for "outside" rain
- Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1 to 5 seconds when seeing the 'flash' (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain.
Compatibility- 1.39.x - 1.40.x - 1.41.x - 1.42.x Versions
- FMOD Support. No errors in game log
- Compatible with All DLC's and it should work with Mods Maps
- Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
- It should work fine with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, But remember put RR above in priority.
*Note: If you use Realistic Rain with Realistic Graphics Mod (by Frkn64) i recommend use this addon
Requeriments- Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE/ON TOP of Weathers/Graphics, Maps and Sound mods.
SCS forum link- Direct Download linkOfficial SCS Forum Link
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221
Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool/Sounds: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in previous versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP