wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
- Welcome to the second edition of my lore friendly weapon packs. This weapon pack contains 4 hand crafted weapons which are the: Junk Katana, Pilgrim's Nodachi, Turret Bat, and the Polesabre.
- All weapons are purchaseable and craftable, some can be seen on NPCs throughout the world
- I'll be honest I'm feeling quite unmotivated to continue making these so this will probably be the last weapon mod I release for quite some time. I will continue to respond to community feedback and make changes to all my mods as needed.
- Please don't forget to rate my work as it helps more people see my mods, and don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments below. Thank you all for using my mods!
- The first entry in the series, Lore Friendly Weapons Volume 1 is located here