|Перейти к загрузке||47.049 MB||Английский||2018-10-28 13:57:00||1||08/09/2021 в 18:46||PyWorker|
This mod adds 9 unique, high quality end-game weapons into the game. As well as 9 unique NPCs with fun unique personalities and interactions, 1 recruitable NPC, and friggin' ton of dialogue to make everything fit seamlessly into the Kenshi world. As well as 6 new unique ruin locations, with custom designed interiors.
None of the weapons are over-powered. Each weapon is roughly the same quality as a Meitou weapon, but with some added benefits in the way of things like (armor pierce, animal/human damage, more/less weight which affects speed as well as damage with certain weapon classes)
Each weapon is gained through a sort of quest like method (see features for more information)
It's much more than just a weapon mod!
- 9 unique weapons. At least 1 for each weapon skill type, except crossbows.
- 6 obtained from 6 new ruin locations. Be warned, you will have to fight for it.
- 3 obtained from either defeating the leaders squads or defeating the nemisis of the Holy Nation, United Cities, and Shek Kingdom. The weapon will be in one of the NPC's inventory that is in the same squad as the leader.
Faction Nemesis:[Shek Kingdom - Bugmaster] [United Cities - Tinfist] [Holy Nation - Flotsom Ninjas]
This way you don't have to kill an ally if you want the same unique weapon. You have a way to get it if you are allies or if you are hostile. Either way, you're going to have to work hard for it!
- 9 new NPCs.
- 1 Recruitable NPC.
- 6 new ruin locations with interesting custom designed unique interior, and custom designed nearby environment for each location.
- A lot of fun unique dialogue and interactions.
- Custom made normals map for textures. Enjoy having texture on your textures! :-D
- Custom made Specular/metalness map as well. The things that should be shiny are shiny, the things that shouldn't be shiny, are not.
Instead of just telling you where the 6 ruins locations are or forcing you to wander around aimlessly to search for the ruins, I decided to make 6 unique characters that you will find in bars in cities around the world. Talk to them, and at some point they will give you directions on how to get there. Now try and remember the directions, and if you forget, remember that you can check the dialogue history in the dialogue tab (it's a tab in the window that also has the research, crafting, faction information, etc.) Or... For most of the characters you can come back and ask them again.
I think you'll enjoy the fun personalities I gave most of them, and there's even one of them that you can recruit for free!
Comparing the stats of each weapon to a similar weapon of Meitou quality.
Proof they are not over-powered, under-powered, or just a copy of Meitou quality weapons.
I always found one of the most fun parts of end-game of The Elder Scrolls games was finding all the unique weapons and putting them on display in my mansion/castle. So, I decided to provide a similar experience, but within Kenshi. I spent a lot of time making this mod, because I wanted it to be great, almost a no-brainier to download. I really hope you all enjoy it! It was a joy to make, despite all the times I felt like pulling my hair out :p But seriously now, I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please be sure to let me know what your favorite part of the mod was down below in the comments. I made this for myself and also for the community, so it would make me happy to hear what you liked the most :)
- For the mod to load in the new locations and characters, your save game will require an import.
- If you have already completed one of the 3 quests for the main factions where you would've received one of the 3 quest weapons, Kirvis, Dominion's Quarrel, and The Dominator....
Then use this little mod I made to get the weapon you already earned, while keeping your quest/world state progress.