wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
In this mod you can build up a camp, chop wood, harvest Moonshine Fungus and Yuca and...... All buildings dont make an outpost, so you can stay hidden. Mod is probaly not well balanced. Need some tester, ideas for more plants and so on. Preformance could drop down, on my PC its still working well.
Added a Tech Tree. To build the Vanilla buildings you need to research Tech Level I. I let all vanilla buildings in the mod vanilla, so it should be compatible with other mods and changed all my buildings to SURVIVAL tree.
Big thanks to AngusCrow to let me use/steal his idea of Digging for Grubs.
Great Mod, one of my favorites (Crow's World Dig for Grubs)
Big thanks goes to oi_io for all the well made meshes and textures for the Eyepatch, Bullskull Helmet, FlipFlops, Plated Sandals, Sandals and so on.
All tool weapons and the cool camping stuff like Leafbeds, Firepits, Sawhorse, Log Trap, Stick Trap, Firereflector, Cutting Stone, Stack of Sticks, Stack of Logs, Batrat, Froggo, Stump, Selfmade Survival Tent, Map Marker, research box/table all made by him too.
He is the Blender specialist of this mod.
Another big thanks goes to OMOCHI who let me use some of his very well made meshes and textures from his OMO items and Patchwork Armour mods. Kenpogi, Prayer beads, Straw Sandals, Roningasa, Deep Straw Hat, Flat Straw Hat, Hooded Cape, War Flag all credit goes to him.
And a big thanks to Arkhiel too, who let me use some of his meshes and textures from his AWP (Arkhiel Weapon Pack) mod.
And a big thanks to DashK, to let me use his Tanegashima Gun mod.
Big thanks to Unahku for testing, feedbacks, translation help and new ideas.
Added 5 new starts: Trapper, Ronin, Monk, Moonshiner and potato farmers.
Added 4 new starts based on the Kamakura Clan
Added Tech Hunter with Roborillo start
You can build:
- Firepit (dried meat, fried rat, fried yuca, roasted sand patatoes)
- Firepit with pot (for boiling food like meat and yuca and making herbal tea....)
- Firereflector (you can passivly make dried meat and dried gristle flaps)
- Log Trap and Stick Trap (catch some Batrats and Froggos)
- Cutting Stone (make raw meat out of Batrats and Froggos)
- Sawhorse (make lumber out of wood logs)
- Chopping Stump (make wood sticks out of wood logs)
- Stump (use as chair)
- Stack of Logs/Sticks (storage)
- Compost (you can make fertilizer out of foul meat, sand potatoes or animal poo)
- Cultivated Farms (you can now make farms for Broc Flower, Quinoa, Xander Root and so on)
- Torch Post
- Leafbeds (200% healing)
- Selfmade Camp Tent (300% healing and shelter)
- Selfmade Camp Bed (300% healing)
- Camp Bed (sleeping Bag (hides), 400% healing)
- Camp Bed (sleeping Bag,(fabrics) 400% healing)
- Prisoner Pole
- Split-Rail Fence
- Lookout Tower
- Selfmade Survival Tent
- Stack of Wood (store lumber)
- Yuca, Moonshine Fungus,Broc flower, Xander Root.... Baskets (storage)
- Moonshiner Still (to brew the ilegal narcotic Moonshiner)
- Moonshiner and Rum Barrels (storage)
- Dig for Grubs (ceramic or wooden bowl)
- Research Box/Table (SURVIVAL tech tree added)
- Outdoor Workbench (craft Rat Trap and wooden bowl, camp kit, healing powder, splint kit, ammo.......)
- Outdoor Wood/Hides Crafting (craft dark wooden Sandals and Wooden Backpack)
- Outdoor Weapon Crafting (craft wooden staff, club, spiked club)
- Outdoor Raw Meat Barrel (store Raw Meat Items)
- Outdoor Food Barrel (store Food Items)
- Outdoor Animal Skin Crafting (make leather, craft clothes, sandals....)
- Outdoor Animal Skin Storage (store animal skin)
- Outdoor Animal Skin Storage (store animal skull)
- Outdoor Wood/Bone Crafting (craft bull skull helmet, sandals...)
- Outdoor Rice Straw Crafting (craft rice straw things like sandals and hats)
- Rice Straw Bale Storage (store rice straw)
- Outdoor Crossbow Crafting (craft a wooden crossbow and Tanegashima)
- Ammobox for wooden bolts
- Ammobox for Tanegashima gun ammo
- Rain Collector Barrel (collects rain)
- Craftable Rat Trap (to catch Rats)
- Craftable Crab Trap (to catch Crabs)
- Craftable Fishing Rod (to catch Thinfish)
- Craftable Fishing Net active and passive (to catch Grand Fish)
- Fish Drying Rack (Thinfish and Grand Fish)
- Craftable Mortar and Petle for fast herbal remedy crafting.
- Outdoor General Storage (storage everything)
- Map Marker (store things and get a mark on the map to find places easier again)
- Seven vanilla tents to build with camp kit (great for nomads)
- Forge to make carcoal out of wood logs
- Charcoal genereator (dirty power rescource)
There are 6 types of trees you can chop wood. You should now be able to harvest wood in a lot of places around the world of Kenshi
Moonshine Fungus, Yuca Plant, Broc Flower, Xander Root, Quinoa, Sand Patatoes, Shiwanko, Wild Rice grow by themself, so you have to wait sometimes to harvest them.
Moonshine Fungus can be found in Forests and blue shining biomes, they are easier to spot at night :)
Moonshine Fungus is a halucinogenic narcotic. Its illegal in most towns.
You can make Moonshiner out of it with Cactus Rum. Also illegal in most towns.
Yuca Plant can be found in Okrans Pride and around the Swamps.
You can fry or boil it to make food out of it.
Broc Flower can be found everywhere.
You can make herbal tea or healing powder out of it.
Xander Root can be found in everywhere. It is hard to spot them.
You can make splint kit or healing powder with it.
Quinoa you can find in a lot of places in the world.
You can boil it with water, so you can eat it.
Sand Patatoes can be found in sandy biomes.
You can eat it when you have roasted them on a campfire.
Shiwanko fruits can be found in the Vain, its a stinky slimy fruit which only is edible by Hivers. It grows only in biomes with acid rain.
Wild rice can be found in the swamps, you can use it like normal riceweed. In this mod you can make rice straw and craft some straw hats and sandals with it.
Papaver Somniferum plant (poppy) can be found in the SE parts of the map or at your local dealer. You can use the raw opium to sell as narcotic or craft a better healing powder.
Added carbon rescource to the Floodlands
You can sell carbon or use this mod to craft some good weapons. Didnt test it but it should work.
Added saltpeter and sulfur resource for blackpowder crafting. You can find it in the SE part of the map or in the Floodlands.
New craftable clothes/weapons are:
- Rag Shirt (hides), Rag Loincloth (hides), Martal Artist Bindings (brown), Wooden Sandals, Straw Hat, Clan Kamakura Armory (retextured or vanilla)
- FlipFlops, Plated Sandals, Leather Sandals, Eyepatch and Bull skull Helmet are made by oi_io
- Kenpogi (orange), Straw Sandals, Deep/Flat Straw hat, Roningasa, Hooded Cape, War Flag are made by OMOCHI
- Bone Plank, Wooden Spear, Jaw Axe and Bone Claws are made by Arkhiel
-Tanegashima Gun and Hayagou (ammo) are made by DashK
You can find animal skulls around nests or kill some wild/domesticated bulls, Bonedogs, Beak Thing and so on. So you can craft the Bull Skull Helmet and the Plated Sandals.
You can find now animal poo and raptor eggs in nests.
All vanilla starts are updated to work with the mod. Added Blueprint for 100 cats at Adventurer Shops for non vanilla starts.
Please report bugs, so I can get rid of them.
I wont work on my Kenshi mods anymore. I dont have the time for it. Sorry
If someone is interested in one of my mods to expand or make something new just ask.