|Перейти к загрузке||9.46 MB||Мультиязычный||30.09.2021||0||13/10/2021 в 21:42||Razilator|
Allows you to host, entertain and recruit visitors.
Have you been wondering what the point of visiting factions is? Look no further, this mod is the answer.
- Convince visitors to join your faction!
- Increase faction relationships!
- Treat visitors well by providing them with rooms, guest beds and joy activities!
- Sell them junk by placing it in their shopping area! (shelves and containers work too)
- Happy guests will help out with your chores!
- Guests can be invited via the Comms Console!
- There is a tab that lists all present guests!
- You can set up dispensers as vending machines! Can be added mid-game.
Can be found HERE.
Hospitality works best when loaded as late as possible. You can safely put it at the end of the list.
- Any mod that gives guests animals (or slaves),
- Giddy Up (works fine, but guests won't use mounts)
- Colony Manager (you will need to start a new game, or your work priorities will be jumbled - you can use Fluffy's Work Tab to prevent/fix this)
- Xenn faction mod (their guest groups won't spawn)
- No water no life (guests will dehydrate)
- Custom storytellers that are not fully / correctly implemented (guest tab won't show. Always load Hospitality after storytellers)
- Expanded beds
- Outfitted mod (guests won't buy things)
- Area Inclusion Exclusion (pawns won't spawn)
- Denser Beds (bunkbeds break when turned to guest beds)
- Ignorance Is Bliss (factions out of your tech range won't visit)
- Keep Bed Ownership (guest beds can't be destroyed)
- Simple Sidearms (will not work correctly if the "don't drop equipment" option is on)
- Explorite Core (guests won't be able to claim beds)
- Combat Extended (guests won't show up, fixed in latest github version)
- Snap Out!: Allows skilled wardens to calm people with a mental break down
- Where Is My Weapon?: Downed pawns will pick up their dropped stuff again once they can walk
- Multiplayer: This mod now works with multiplayer. However, I am giving NO SUPPORT, concerning that. You'll have to find that in the multiplayer community. Only use multiplayer if you know what you're doing.
- Linux Harmony Fix to prevent crashes for Linux users.