wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
We are all different: someone wears glasses, someone has lenses, and someone has keen eyesight. Of course, the game also has such a variety, but, for sure, many wanted the characters to wear glasses not just for the sake of appearance, but precisely because of the disease.
This mod adds basic eye care to the game! Sure, Sims can wear fancy frames at any time, but now they may be diagnosed with vision problems. Long live realism!
- Characters will be randomly assigned a hidden trait that determines their vision - some will have good vision, others will have poor vision. So don't be surprised if your character has to visit an optometrist.
Eye examination by an optometrist
- You can make an appointment with a doctor through the phone.
- On the first visit to the optometrist, the characters will be examined and if they have vision problems, they will be notified.
“If they need corrective lenses, they will also get a prescription.
- You can also choose glasses through CAS.
- Young and adult Sims can opt for laser eye surgery for permanent correction of myopia and hyperopia.
Diseases of the eyes
- New diseases are available, namely:
- color blindness;
- increased eye pressure;
- Sims with myopia or farsightedness will experience dizziness, blurred vision, eye fatigue, and headaches.
- Adult Sims may develop more serious eye conditions such as glaucoma and cataracts.
- And children and adolescents have a chance to get conjunctivitis.
- Gives 40% discount on ophthalmological examinations and surgeries.
- Your characters may complain about their poor eyesight and glasses.
- And if they wear glasses, they can be teased, and they can also boast of good eyesight, if it is like an eagle.
- Sometimes the character will suffer from eye strain or headaches, depending on his activity and state of vision.
Good eyesight and, if you wear glasses, then only for beauty!
Mod does NOT conflict with Private Practice or SOL. It is compatible with the base game.