Press HOME or POS1 key to show and hide the map.
The hotkey can be changed in PZ's keybinding options menu.
- Split screen co-op
- Multiplayer + split screen
- Admin mode (MP only)
Don't like seeing other players, zombies or cars on your map? You can turn these features off!
Use the settings icon to customise the map.
If there is a feature you would like added or an option I have missed, please comment or start a discussion thread!
Some features are incomplete, will be expanded in future updates.
- Translation support.
- POI manager.
- More map markers.
- Coordinate sharing.
- Map item.
- GPS in-game items.
- Additional charset support for custom map markers.
UI refresh rate option (In PZ main options) affects the map refresh rate.
- Setting rate higher will refresh the map more often, with smoother motion and faster response time.
- Setting rate higher will use more CPU when the map is active.
Cell size determines map range - if PZ resolution is high, more objects will be loaded.
- Many objects loaded means more CPU usage when map is searching for new icons.
Large hordes can overload the map when group size filter is low.
- CPU usage is high when drawing or processing hundreds/thousands of icons.
- Change the zombie group size option slider to automatically combine zombie icons.
The map lags when fully zoomed out.
-Still WIP on a fix for this.
The map/icons look corrupted/compressed.
-Disable PZ ingame settings for texture compression and offscreen UI drawing and restart the game.
For client hosted server, it must be active under hosting options "Steam Workshop" and "Mods" menus.
For dedicated servers, it must be active under hosting options "Steam Workshop" menu.
Translations and community map support
Community map support guide is in progress.
If you have created a map and would like it to be supported please contact me so we can work together!
Translation support is in progress.
If you would like to add a translation please send me a message or leave a comment.
Map Tile Packs
Thanks to Trash Queen, additional map tile packs may be found here: Trash Queen's Workshop