Colony Manager allows you to make colonists do the more tedious parts of managing a colony, making sure you're never out of vital resources again*.
Requires a new save game.
Adds a worktype, which is stored in the world, which means you need to start a new game after adding/removing this mod.
Production & Import/Export tabs missing.
The Production and Import & Export tabs are still disabled due to a lack of time.
- Set a target for meat, and never worry about designating hunting manually again!
- Set an area to clear of all predators - keep your home area safe!
- Set a target for wood, and never worry about designating lumber manually again!
- Automatically clear wind turbine catchment areas to ensure they're working at maximum efficiency.
- Set an area to clear of all vegetation - make sure there's no possible cover or retreat for any hostiles that dare attack you.
- Set a target for animals (for four separate age/sex combinations), and pawns will auto-butcher and/or tame to manage your herd.
- Restrict animals to specific areas (for example to separate male/female animals and prevent breeding).
- Auto-butcher, tame and train according to your specifications.
- Clear overview of all jobs
- Show stock and designated levels for the last day, month and year
- Show pawns capable of a job, and set work status
- Prioritize jobs, the manager will handle prioritizing jobs on worktables (however standard priority ordering across worktables still applies).