|Перейти к загрузке||1.5 MB||Мультиязычный||2021-10-28||3||12/11/2021 в 09:26||PyWorker|
Regarding the Rimworld 1.2 vanilla bug, where colonists sometimes go crazy with switching clothes in winter. it should now also be fixed with the recent vanilla update (1.2.2753)
Requires at least HugsLib 5.0.0
//----If used---- CombatExtended
// Animal Gear
Makes it possible for animals to have "gear" / clothes like normal colonists.
What they should wear can be set through outfits in the animal tab (like normal colonists). The animals go and equip the items on their own after that (if they can reach them etc. like colonists).
You can set "Nudist" or dissallow items and they will take them off (sometimes you have to edit the "Nudist" outfit when adding new clothes-mods).
I always felt that something like this was missing and it was very hard to have animals participate in an attack without to much of a risk of beeing hurt or dying
Short tutorial: "How to make gear":
- Get the mod "Animal Gear Basic" to have an example.
- To get an item in the game, you only need the XML with the item-infos and the matching textures
(a basic one for the item on the ground and 3 per animal)
- Important parts in the XML:
1. For which bodypart is this piece of clothing for example wolfs: "\AnimalGear\Helper\Bodies_Animal_Quadruped.xml_Info"
one item of clothing can only be for animals that all have this bodypart!
and then in your XML:
2. This defines that this is an item only for animals and which specific animals can use this item,
in this case the timber and artic wolf (each needs a set of textures, even if they are in this case the same)
You can find the excact names in "\RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\ThingDefs_Races\"
and in this case "Races_Animal_WildCanines.xml" <defName>WolfTimber</defName>
<tags> <li)Animal</li> <li)WolfArctic</li> <li)WolfTimber</li> ... </tags>
- There is a texture at "\Mods\AnimalGear\Helper\ItemName.png"
that can be helpful to see how the item shows up on the animal or as a placeholder when testing
- As animals don't have seperate head-textures, clothes have to be drawn different then for pawns
(see "dogscarf_Husky_south.png" for example)
(If you have different life-stage or female graphics defined,
the mod looks for them first like this [normalDefName]_[lifeStageIndex]_female
for example "item_WolfTimber_0_north.png" instead of normally "item_WolfTimber_north.png"
for the youngest version otherwise it uses the normal texture. You still need to define all 3 textures for this variant!)
Other Mods for this framework (I know of):