Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
This mod adds some robots to buy from traders:
A small drone to help you hauling stuff around
A small robot to help keeping your home clean
Hint for the load order:
1st: Try the defined load order.
--> If robots still make problems, move Misc. Robots and Misc. Robots++ at the END of your mod list
Misc. Core (Not needed if you only use Misc. Robots)
Misc. ... (--> other Miscellaneous Mods)
Misc. Robots++ / other mod depending on Misc. Robots
- Misc Robots is incompatible to Base Robots.
- Misc. Robots is compatible to Deep Storage, but you have to reduce
the required intelligence in the Deep Storage Mod Settings
- Mods that add lots of traders may reduce the chance that you can find a base station
- If you can't repair your robot, make sure that there is enough free space for the ingredients around the base
It needs at least three free spaces!
Special thanks to mrofa and Vas for the graphics.
(Version: 1.3.5 Hotfix 1)
Language: English, German, Russian, Chinese
Thanks to duduluu and Biscuit for the Chinese translation
Thanks to AlexDeluxe and Well for the Russian translation
- The robots here can only be bought, not crafted.
-> New Since 1.1 you can craft them once you've researched 'Fabrication'
- You can assign them to an area by clicking on the area name in the robot info panel or in the Robots tab.
- Before a fight you are encouraged to recall the robots so they don't accidently wander into the fight area.
- If you want to finetune the robots, there exists a mod thanks to EgotisticalElf: MiscRobots WorkTab Support