Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
Ximerius, thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to work even more on automating the system for adding mods and updating. Thanks to people like you, I feel motivated again to work with code for uploading mods. Mods have been added at your request and will be updated automatically if the mod is updated in Steam. And yes! Friend! NE ZA CHTO!)
|Перейти к загрузке||0.627 MB||Мультиязычный||2021-08-08||10||15/10/2021 в 20:06||PyWorker|
Adds customizable roofing, with transparent greenhouse roofing and photovoltaic solar roofing. Reworked from Vendan's original idea.
A direct port of the Github version made by AaronCRobinson. I take no credit for anything made in this mod.
I'm putting this at the top to clear up some confusion.
The Steam workshop comments aren't the location to report bugs for this mod. I don't own this mod, and Why_Is_That, the actual owner, doesn't read the comments here. If you have a bug that you feel needs fixing, please report it on the Github page
- Transparent roofs that let almost all light through
- Solar roofs and controllers that can be used to generate power
- Removal of thick roofs
- Thick roofs (which require maintenance as of Late A17/B18)
- 4 new techs to research for each of these features.
- Disables settings when `Don't Tempt Me!` is enabled (Vassteel Rydex's request)
Solar Roofing and Controllers explained
- Each controller has a max output of 2500w
- Each solar tile produces 200w during full sun
- There is no limit to the number of controllers connected to a section of tiles
- Maintenance required for thick roofs (only)
- Maintenance is a long tick (once every 2000 ticks)
- Maintenance is required after 5000 ticks (~167 days)
- After 7500 ticks collapses can occur by MTB event. (~250 days)
- MTB event is set for 3.5 days.
- These numbers are subject to change.
- Is compatible with any existing B19 save with no other roofing mods
- It's recommended to have this mod load early in your mod load order
- New designators are in the `Zone` tab
- Due to how roofs are implement, it's easiest to rezone default roofing to new types
- Turkish (by Slevilex)
- Russian (by Garr Incorporated, updated by lex1975)
- French (by Jozay)
- Chinese (by Rosenmund and 不为人知的汉子)
- Japanese (by mundane_m)
Thank to Erdelf for getting me back on track and Xen for designator artwork.
Special thanks to Pardeike's amazing non-destructive patching library, Harmony.
github fork: https://github.com/KiameV/ExpandedRoofing