Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
|Перейти к загрузке||0.467 MB||Мультиязычный||2017-01-08 19:33:00||54||31/08/2021 в 23:59||PyWorker|
IMPORTANT: For the correct installation of this mod. Subscribe and IMPORT THE GAME instead of loading it and it will already be working.
Improve your gaming experience in cities!
Populated Cities significantly improves the major cities in Kenshi. This modification not only adds more citizens, it also makes them smarter and more active in the city.
- Cities have more citizens and are more smart. It also adds several personalities for citizens (Example: some go out more to buy than others).
- If you have a building owned in the city and a shop, the citizens WILL GO TO YOUR STORE TO BUY. 100% guaranteed.
- At the end of the day, blacksmiths leave their store to buy materials (iron, mesh heights, steel bars, etc.). If you sell them in your store they will visit you!
- Citizens have realistic schedules. During the day they walk and shop around the city and at night go to their homes to sleep or do household chores.
- Citizens visit all types of establishments in the city.
- Some citizens have better clothes and a staff to defend their family.
- Citizens buy more types of products.
What will there be in future updates?
- The bartenders and arms dealers will also go out on the streets to perform tasks (currently only the armor sellers).
- More personalities for citizens.
- Improve citizens 'dialogues to improve the players' experience.
- Upgrade the rural citizens (farms and small towns).
- (MAYBE) More buildings to improve the citizen life.
This mod has full support in its development. If you have any suggestions or find any bug, contact me. Thank you very much!