The Toolpakt is the restoration of the Toolpack mod, to be used for The New Order mod
. It allows you to fix the map, politics of your countries and their status in the world, as you please.
-State Managing Tool:
- Transfer states between countries as you like
- Re-/demilitarize states
- Move the capital of any country anywhere
- Core states for any country
- Add claims to any state for any country
- Country Annexing Tool:
- Annex any country into any other country
- Transfer Troops
- Add cores to the annexing country
- Transfer Navy
- Country Puppeting Tool:
- Puppet countries
- Change autonomy states
- Add autonomy points
- View a gallery showing all different autonomy states
- Division Spawning Tool:
- Spawn preset or custom divisions anywhere and how many you want for any country
- Add and remove army and air experience to your liking
- Politics Tool
- Create and edit factions
- Grant and retract major status
- Add and remove guarantees
- Add and remove military access
- Add and remove Non-aggression pacts
- Add and remove opinion and trade modifiers
- Create war between countries
- Make peace
- Create truces
- Spawn civil wars
- Increase and decrease world tension
- Increase or decrease popularity of any of the four idelogies
- Change the ruling party of any country
- Manipulate the number of research slots of any country
- Ship Spawning Tool
- Spawn ships in 6 different regions (Atlantic, Pacific, Baltic Sea, Black Sea and Indian Ocean)
- Spawn 7 different ship types (destroyers, light cruisers, heavy cruisers, battlecruisers, battlehips, carriers and submarines)
- Add or remove convoys from stockpile
- Building Spawning Tool
- Add or remove the following buildings to any state in any country:
- Civilian factories, military factories, dockyards, synthetic refineries, rocket sites, nuclear reactors, infrastructure, air bases, anti-air buildings, radar stations, naval bases, land forts and coastal forts.
- Includes a second window showing the total or average per state number of buildings in a country
- Manpower/Population Tool
- Add or remove manpower to or from multiple countries with MMT
- Manage population in states with PMT
- Use variables to make specific changes more quickly
- Resource Managing Tool
- Add or remove resources
- Increase or decrease resources extracted in a state with the local resource modifier
In case of any bug or suggestion, you can find me (Faaz Noushad#6940) in many discord servers, but try contacting me in the TCE discord[discord.gg]
, of whose dev team I'm a part of.
This mod, being dependent on the TNO mod, of course, requires the TNO mod activated. Due to TNO's unique politics and ideology system, this mod is unlikely to work well on mods unrelated to TNO. I recommend using other Toolpack mods instead there.
Credits to CSP95 for making the original rendition of this toolpack in the first place, from which I created the toolpakt. And credits to LeninStalin29 for the thumbnail.
And being a TCE dev, I invite you to try out the TCE mod.
And with that, so long, and farewell.