This mod unlocks various CAS items that either need to be unlocked through gameplay or aren’t available at all.
Notes about the mod:
- The items show up as custom content, but they are still the same items and will remain on the sims even if you remove this mod.
- If the mod is installed, sims using the items will be marked as using custom content on the gallery. This can be avaided by removing this mod before uploading the sims.
- If you have unlocked the items in game, they will show up twice in CAS. This is a side effect of how the game handles unlocks and does not cause any issues.
- I do not fix any issues that already exist with the items. This is mostly relevant for some items that are not unlockable.
- Having the mod install while in live mode might prevent some NPC:s from using the items in certain situations. This is not something I can fix, but removing the mod while in live mode solves the issue.
The packages are organized into categories, each category containing a packages/folders for each pack. Make sure to delete the packages/folders for the packs you do not have installed. Otherwise the items will show up blank in CAS and on sims.
- Unlockable — All items that can be unlocked through gameplay, except Cheatable.
- Locked — NPC outfits, some career outfits, etc.
- Lost — Items that do not appear in the game, as well as some missing swatches.
- Occult — Unlocks most occult restricted items for all sims.
- Gameplay — Items that appear temporarily during gameplay.
- Cheatable — Can be unlocked using cas.unlockbytag.
- Unsorted — Have yet to be sorted, items can be of any category.
There are three zip files, each contain all the categories mentioned above. The difference is how many items are merged in each package.
- By Category — All items under a single category and pack are merged.
- By Item — All swatches for an item are merged.
- By Swatch — All swatches come in their own packages.
It is possible to mix and match between the zips, if for example you want to have all unlockable items but only one or two lost items. The items and swatches are named by Maxis, if there are typos or similar they will not be merged correctly.