1.11 NOTICE: We are currently working on a compatibility patch for the new update and the No Step Back expansion. This will take a bit, so please be patient.
If you want to play the mod for now, you can try the BETA
or do so by reverting to 1.10.8!
Road to 56 is a DLC-sized addition to your Hearts of Iron experience that has been lovingly crafted by a team of dedicated fanatics.
We've massively expanded the technology tree
, extended the timeline to 1956
, and developed some truly awesome alternate-history paths for nearly every country
.Enhanced Non-Historical Outcomes
- Road to 56 is all about alternate history and giving you lots of options to make a new world. If you want to run a purely historical game, this is not the mod for you.
- New units, troop experience system, expanded difficulty modifiers, new releasable nations, more lovely laws, and a whole bunch of other things that will make you more popular at parties.
Use the Bug Reports
thread to post about your issues. There are many solutions to be found there. The main thread here is not for reporting bugs!
Also, you should try some of the following if you're having issues:
- Use other mods with '56 at your own risk. Support is not provided for issues related to conflicts.
- Purge your cache
- Restart your computer
- Start a new save file
Feel free to contact us!
- Greatexperiment: The Original Dude. 110% likely to be the guy.
- Thinking_Waffle: The most historical of all.
- SpicyAlfredo: Knows far too much about Canadian hockey, apparently.
- JudgeAlfred: Don't ask him about the Alps Defense Pact. Just, really.
- Abbus: Knows Arcane secrets.
- Featherus: Is actually a dragon, not a bird.
We've set up a repository on GitHub! Small submissions and bug fixes are especially welcome. Please be sure to contact us on Discord[discord.gg]
if you have questions or comments.
We make our own games now! Check 'em out:
Our first project was an expansion pack for the Cold War strategy game "Terminal Conflict"!
Our second project is now in early development and it's... A science-fiction rpg?! You bet!
We have a third project in early development using the SNB engine that we created. Check in with us regularly to hear more news! ;)
Thanks you so much! Have a wonderful day!