wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
WARNING: This mod has been updated to support build 41! If this causes problems with build 40, unsubscribe and use the manually downloaded version of this mode found below.
Adds a silencer / silencer as a weapon part that can be attached to pistols and rifles. This reduces the sound emitted by the weapon by 90%, but slightly reduces the maximum range and hit chance.
Good chance at gun shop, police station, hunting grounds.
Small chance in drawers, metal shelves and cabinets in all areas.
You can craft a homemade muffler from a pipe or flashlight using a saw, a screwdriver, and a few aiming skill points. This homemade muffler does not work as well as a real muffler, and it reduces hit chance and maximum range more than a real muffler.
As with any tool, YOU NEED a SCREWDRIVER to attach or remove it.
-Fixed an issue where removing the muffler still had a muffler effect.
- Rewritten the script for the location of the material update
- Added new sound effects for civilian silencers
- Civilian muffler changed texture
- Optimized model for better performance
- Revolvers can now be equipped with silencers.
- Almost all the code has been rewritten
Conflict situation: will conflict with all mufflers that can be installed on vanilla guns (except for guns) or other auxiliary mods that can change the sound, range and volume of the pistol
No need for original mod, if there is a problem, try disabling the original mod.
Many people have not tested, if there are errors, write in the comments.
- This mod adds two types of mufflers: muffler and civil muffler
- Mufflers reduce sound and range by 95% and vary slightly, civil silencers reduce noise and range by 70% and range
- Silencers and civilian silencers can be mounted on vanilla weapons (excluding shotguns)
- A screwdriver is required to install the muffler
- Silencers can be found in police stations / pawnshops or in chests
- You can create your own muffler