Consider supporting our modding efforts:
- BDU’s can have their sleeves rolled up and have their trousers tucked in.
- Helmets can have goggles mounted onto them
- Patrol caps will spawn on zombie soldiers.
- Zombie Soldiers now have their trousers tucked into their boots and randomly have their sleeves rolled up.
- Soldiers will come equipped with firearms.
- New equipment in-line with the 1990’s US Military and earlier.
- New wandering military zombies that cam be found rarely.
- PASGT Helmets (Woodland, Desert Battle, and Desert Combat + can be strapped/unstrapped + Riot Version + Night Vision with AN/PVS-7)
- M1 Steel Helmets (Coverless, Woodland, Desert, and Mitchell + can be strapped/unstrapped + can have goggles attached)
- DH-132 Crewman Helmet
- Military Tactical Helmet (Modified Protec Full-Cut Helmet w/ Comms Set)
- PASGT Vests (Woodland, Desert Battle, and Green)
- Ranger Body Armor (Woodland + Desert)
- Combat Vehicle Crewman Vest
- Military Tactical Vest
- Desert Battle Uniform (Six-Color)
- Desert Combat Uniform (Three-Color)
- Olive Green
- Tiger Stripe
- T-Pattern Urban (from Operation: Urban Warrior)
- ALICE Webbing
- M-1956 Webbing
- CFP-90 Patrol Pack
- Medic Backpack
- Military Gas Mask Bag
- Woodland, ERDL, Desert, Urban, and Olive Green Patrol Caps (Can also be rolled) = Winter Versions
- Watch Caps
- Garrison Caps
- Cavalry Hat
- GI Glasses (aka Birth Control Glasses)
- Dust Goggles
- Boogie Goggles
- M17 Gas Mask + Doff Hood
- M40 Gas Mask + Doff Hood
- OD Green MOPP Suit (Top + Pants including bundled packaging)
- NBC Gloves and NBC Boots
- Shemaghs (Can be pulled up or down)
- M65 Field Jacket
- Military Police Brassard
- GI Socks
- The code that makes night vision possible is originally by Eris from her Night Vision Goggles mod.
Workshop ID: 2530389024
Mod ID: SMUI