wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
|Go to download||53 МБ||Multi||2.7.1 (26.02.2022)||50||11/01/2022 в 11:20||Razilator|
Note: the description of the material may be old, see the whole novelty in the tutorial above or in the changelog below.
- Trait of nobility removed from CAS
- Laughing at a peasant is no longer autonomous.
- Headers no longer disappear when moved / reloaded. They are also now passed through the object and are no longer trait dependent, hopefully this also fixes an issue where some players were not getting title interactions at all. (Some may take up to 1 sim hour to change.)
In between title changes, please use the Remove Title interaction to avoid any mistakes :), you can also use this if you are experiencing any heading oddities.
* I am currently dealing with problems with noble names, so it will take a little longer to fix them. Because of this, I left the Actions menu in the titles. *
- Reworked babysitting trait. Now they will actually be doing autonomously babysitting things as originally intended. (Under Friendly)
-Royal Banquet fixed. Banquet Servants & Barstaff will also not grab a plate when using the Call to Meal interaction.
* The title item can be found by searching for '[LN] Royal Title Giver' *
- Royalty: After you have created your Founding Monarch in CAS, you can give him / her the Monarch trait. This will be the only time you need to use the CAS for this mod to work, as the rest of the titles are given to other Sims through your Monarch's interactions. If they fall in love and get married, they can award the spouse the title of "Royal Partner", and if they have children, they can become "Royal Heirs". But what if your monarch never gets married and has children? Did they take home a cute street hedgehog? Don't worry, any Sim can inherit and thus access the line of succession!
- Be Adored or Despised: Based on your connections with the monarchs in their world, they have a chance to become a favorite royal or despised tyrant! Sims around will love being around him, or just hate it! Don't raise your taxes too high!
- Variable Titles: When your monarch assigns a title, the Sim will receive a tooltip above their head displaying their assigned title. They are gender neutral by default, but you can change them in the Actions menu. For example, if you are playing in the Russian royal family, you can change the titles to Tsar / Tsaritsa, etc. Or, if you just prefer gender-specific English titles, you can select King / Queen / Prince / Princess. It depends on you and your gameplay, there are many different options to choose from!
- Illegal Children: Is your monarch something like Don Lothario? Was it too much fun with the servant? Your monarch may recognize them as “not legitimate royals,” which gives them little chance to take the throne one day! But perhaps your monarch wants a little more in life for his illegitimate child? They have the choice to legalize them into the royal family!
- The system of heirs: every monarch needs an heir, the family holds the throne! Your Monarch can name any of his royal heirs or his royal partner - heir, so after the death of the monarch, the crown will automatically be transferred!
- Compete for the throne!: Did your monarch die unexpectedly without naming an heir ?! Not to worry! If such a situation occurs, then any heir, royal partner or non-legitimate queen can claim the throne! It will be a race to see who can muster enough support (reputation) and win the throne! To help with this, those vying for the throne have new interactions to ask citizens for support, promise to be a great monarch, and they might even advise other royal heirs to get out of the race!
- Tax system: your monarch has the ability to raise or lower taxes! Taxes are paid to your royal family twice a week (Monday and Thursday), and this amount depends on whether you raise them or lower them! Reduced taxes obviously mean less money per week, but earn you good reputation points with your citizens! While higher taxes will fill your treasury faster, you can quickly become a despicable tyrant!
- Nobility: Your Monarch can confer the title of Noble on any Sim they wish, and these nobles can use the reputation system to rise to the ranks of the nobility! Nobles are also a source of higher endowments!
- Servants: What is royalty without a few servants? The servants in your home will clean and cook on their own, and will learn to cook much faster!
- Other Traits: There are a few more traits you can play with to fill your royal castle! They are trusted advisors, court wizards, royal nannies and jesters! All titles are given by the Monarch!