wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
|Go to download||0.467 MB||Multi||2017-01-08 19:33:00||58||31/08/2021 в 23:59||PyWorker|
IMPORTANT: For the correct installation of this mod. Subscribe and IMPORT THE GAME instead of loading it and it will already be working.
Improve your gaming experience in cities!
Populated Cities significantly improves the major cities in Kenshi. This modification not only adds more citizens, it also makes them smarter and more active in the city.
- Cities have more citizens and are more smart. It also adds several personalities for citizens (Example: some go out more to buy than others).
- If you have a building owned in the city and a shop, the citizens WILL GO TO YOUR STORE TO BUY. 100% guaranteed.
- At the end of the day, blacksmiths leave their store to buy materials (iron, mesh heights, steel bars, etc.). If you sell them in your store they will visit you!
- Citizens have realistic schedules. During the day they walk and shop around the city and at night go to their homes to sleep or do household chores.
- Citizens visit all types of establishments in the city.
- Some citizens have better clothes and a staff to defend their family.
- Citizens buy more types of products.
What will there be in future updates?
- The bartenders and arms dealers will also go out on the streets to perform tasks (currently only the armor sellers).
- More personalities for citizens.
- Improve citizens 'dialogues to improve the players' experience.
- Upgrade the rural citizens (farms and small towns).
- (MAYBE) More buildings to improve the citizen life.
This mod has full support in its development. If you have any suggestions or find any bug, contact me. Thank you very much!