wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
|Go to download||63.7 KB||Multi||2021-11-25||29||22/02/2022 в 13:39||PyWorker|
Currently supports patch 1.11 and above but should work fine on 1.10.
If you're playing on any version below 1.9, please use the legacy version of this mod instead: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2020606549
This mod gives players full and direct control of peace conference proceedings in wars they are involved in.
IMPORTANT: You may need to press "Pass" a couple of times before the AI gives you their points.
You can distribute territory to your allies by clicking on their flag and then clicking on the map.
Wars without player involvement conclude as normal.
This mod makes no changes to anything else other than peace conference AI and is compatible with any and all other mods and will work in multiplayer games.
There are a few limitations to this mod that can't (yet) be fixed due to being hardcoded:
- It's currently only possible to grant land to allies, so you can't give them puppets of their own.
- If you are a puppet yourself, the AI may or may not give you their score.
- In multiplayer games where two players are part of the same faction, how the AI gives away score is unknown.
- It is NOT ironman compatible.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH THE MOD NOT PROPERLY LOADING, OR ARE GETTING A VERSION MISMATCH ERROR, PLEASE TRY THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
0. Open Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV folder
1. Delete mods_registry.json
2. Open up mod folder
3. Delete all files that start with "ugc". If you've never manually installed any mods, then it's fine to delete all files here.
4. Go to your hearts of iron IV install folder. This is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hearts of Iron IV if you use Windows.
5. Run a file called 'launcher-installer-windows'. Use that to uninstall the launcher, then open it up and re-install it.
6. Unsubcribe/Resubscribe to this mod.
7. Run the launcher, enable this mod, and run the game.