Injuries that gets permanent and causes permanent pain will now get less painful over time.
Pawns learn to cope with it and will feel less pain as time goes by.
- After five days pain is reduced to 75%
- After a quandrum the pain is reduced to 50%
- After a year the pain is reduced further to 25%
- When the three changes occur
- What pain levels they should give
- Making pain worse in rain/snow (+100%)
- Making pain worse in lower than seasonal average temperature (+100%)
- Making pain worse after waking up (+100% and falling with rest-level)
Safe to add and remove from saves
Idea by: SkeleMax
Since modding is just a hobby for me I expect no donations to keep modding. If you still want to show your support you can gift me anything from my Wishlist or buy me a cup of tea.
- See if the the error persists if you just have this mod and its requirements active.
- If not, try adding your other mods until it happens again.
- Post your error-log using HugsLib and command Ctrl+F12
- For best support, please use the Discord-channel for error-reporting.
- Do not report errors by making a discussion-thread, I get no notification of that.
- If you have the solution for a problem, please post it to the GitHub repository.