TL;DR: Adds craftable axe, maul (warhammer), and gladius (short sword). Adds unique weapons and recruits that can be found, hidden in some lore. This mod receives regular updates
- This one needs an import or new game
- Added two dwarves, with a location, map and «quests» to gain their trust
- Added two unique versions of the dwarven gladius
- Changed the way that the player finds hints for the axe of belegost (unique axe)
- Added the Dwarven Gladius, available in the Dwarven Weapons Research blueprint. It is a short sword perfect for a dwarf as a secondary weapon. For anyone that has the mod already, it will be available without import.
For older updates: Check the change notes on the right.
What does this mod do?
- At the moment it adds 3 weapons (axe & maul & gladius) to the game that can be crafted by the player.
- It also adds unique versions that can be found in the world (currently excluding: none)
- Hints to find the uniques are hidden in certain locations, start at places that sell maps
- The blueprint for crafting the weapons can be found in most locations that sell common weapon blueprints.
- All weapon models that can be crafted in the vanilla game are supported with textures.
What will be added in the future?
- More weapon types
- More questlines
- More dwarves
- Dwarf race? Maybe
- Import required unless you start a new game anyway
- Updates add new weapons automatically, at least the ones that can be crafted by the player
- It works with the Genesis mod pack
- Mod order: Put it behind GUI/Textures/Weather changing mods just in case, besides that it doesn’t matter
- This is my first real mod. Things will probably look unpolished and there might be spelling mistakes, but with time things will improve (hopefully).