TLDR; massive fully modular caravan QOL mod with a storyline that’ll keep you busy for a while.
Feedback would be amazing, please join us on discord
All mod details available in the Mod’s Wikipedia
- Settle on tiles by having your pawns set up a camp first, before you even get involved.
- If you prepared and have enough spacer tent supplies, you will be able to stay in high quality camp sites, if not, ur pawns will divert to make shift materials.
- Your pawns automatically build enough tents for your individual number of travelers and prisoners. Pawns also choose their tents based on their relationship.
- Choose to either leave the bulk of most items strapped to your animals or create enough storage tents, so all your equipment is tugged away «safely».
- Choose to pre-apply basic jobs, like creating a set of fresh clothes, butcher animals or grill some stakes
- Leave the camp site immediately if you want to, just for the impatient ones
- Set up 3 presets in mod settings, that allow you to quickly select all items for travel, or create specific trade filters to select all you may want to sell at once.
- More basic selection options for all items or none
- Keep the automatic supplies disabled with a toggle, to avoid some lag when it’s active every time you open up the dialog
- Have selected pawns and items on the map automatically enabled in the caravan forming dialog
- Part of the story, but also separately available
- Hunt mechanoids to receive bounty credits with the faction that called out the bounty
- Get assistance from said faction on any map you currently have pawns located (they can help engage hostile locations)
- Hire veteran soldiers for a hefty large amount of bounty credits, which come with alot of experience and you’re able to choose some of their traits
- Purchase valuable items in exchange for bounty credits
- Improve relations to other factions in exchange for bounty credits
- Buy bounty credits for a large amount of silver
- Pawns start out disliking the newcomers due to uncertainty and some lack of trust
- Pawns individually bond with each other over time which can turn the initial distrust into a true friendship
- More smaller events that do not always have to end in a fight (currently only 1)
- A storyline that gives you a reason to travel the world
- Form a bond with a new faction sharing your troubles on a new world
- Encounter a dangerous threat that endangers the entire world
- Fight bosses to claim treasures, learn powerful spells and prevent the end of all living beings
- auto clean up settlement remains
- Increase food and silver available for settlements to trade
- Increase ancient shrine spawns and reward chances
- Increase skill decay level from 10 to 15
- Enable a side bar icon allowing to remove letters
(All categories can be enabled or disabled and further configured to your liking in the mod’s settings)
To add CA feature-compatibility for your mods in terms of bounty hunting, or excepting races from the travel companion relation feature, check out the wiki linked above.
— VE Igor Invader story teller seems to cause some oddities with story related raids (story)
— When VE asks to add the new mechanoid faction, best don’t add it or ignore it (story)
— «No Anima Trees» or other mods removing the anima tree (story)
Artwork and the preview image generously provided by Shakesthespeare, thank you mate, u’re awesome!
Portal in Ancient master shrine by gecko-kobold
Shortcut-button icon for forming/trade preset settings by Madman666
Anima tree whisper by zapsplat (zapsplat_whispers.mp3)
Earthquake by zatar (zatar_earthquake.mp3)
slice1 by audione
slice2 by freefire66
slice3 by TheBuilder15
slice4 by Aleks41
ChineseSimplified translation by ameki
ChineseTraditional translation by ameki
Korean translation by inbae
SpanishLatin translation by Evilservant6
CE Patch by DkPepper
Trailer Video by OttersHoldHands (all credits on YT)
Thanks to the testers who helped to get this mod on the road!