wiebenor, Hello! Unfortunately, the mod has not been updated for a long time ... Therefore, most likely it is not compatible! I have a lot of work so far, so I can't update mods yet. Steam also disabled direct mod downloads for other games, which broke my automatic mod update system.
Forgive me for saying, but this mod doesn't work with the wicked whims mod and I'd like this functionality to be able to be used concurrently to, and with, wicked whims... There's supposedly clothing mods a guy can do, to enable something similar to the nudity I expect, but I have no clue how to mod clothes in Sims 4, and it's made to sound complicated when most people give directions, or they barely tell you anything besides the fact that it's as easy as"edit form fitting clothes and you're done"... Need to at LEAST get this mod working with wicked whims enabled...
The GunFighter Mod changes the way Firearms works in Project Zomboid, and was created to run in tandem with BRITA's WEAPON PACK. Unless weapon script is formatted within certain parameters and contains certain required information, some features of this mod [WILL NOT WORK]... This mod feature's Experimental Weapons to demonstrate new functions, such as Burst-Mode BB-Guns and Variable Grip Melee Weapons.
It is NOT recommended to run this mod with ANY other mod which adds suppressors. This version will be updated to work with latest version of PZ. If you are using 41.56, there is an old version on my Workshop.
- Star Z45 & M46 Mauser... these weapon scripts made it into the update, but their assets (model/textures) did not... we will not do back to back updates disrupting servers so soon after last update, so these assets will be forthcoming on a scheduled update TBA (not that anyone would read the message)
- Sound issues will be looked at... At this time FMOD does not support mod sounds. But Nasko said they plan to expand it to allow support later.
- Sound Radius... Has been nerfed by TIS in MP... I don't know how or why... If you don't like how zombies are reacting or not reacting, you should tell TIS.
- Explosion Damage... Has been recently Completely NERFED by Core Game... not sure why or if its permanent... Bring Back Explosions PZ Suggestions Thread <=== Lets ask TIS to get this back!!!
- HotKeys... are MAPPABLE NOW... you pick em
- Missing LAUNCHER.txt... this is an OLD file.. whom ever is missing this file *IS* updated, as the update should Remove this file, replacing it with LAUNCHER_Grenade.txt and LAUNCHER_Rocket.txt.
- Wrong Ammo_Canister.txt... this is an file was updated in the last update.. If it is not matching, either the Client or Server has the old version. if you want to check, by navigating to, and viewing the file, the NEW CORRECT version should have "item AmmoCan50_ROCKET" on line 507.
- Missing Mod Options... game play mechanics and sound options are removed for client to prevent cheating. They are basically not usable in game. Hosted sessions should [Apply] their settings before launch. Dedicated Servers can use Server_Settings mod in my workshop to define their options.
- Workshop version different than Client... That means you or your server must update... Nothing I can do about that here. Talk to other Server Operators about how that works, I do not run a server... All I know is servers DL mods differently than stream clients... I just upload update to (1) place... Steam Workshop... I have no control over how servers get their updates, when that happens... or if it is done correctly or not... This mod does not have to power to erase your progress on a server... This mod does not have the power to reset anyone's server... Those are issues between you and the server you play on. I have no control over how Steam Delivers mod updates to Servers. I do not have any idea how a Dedicated server works, or how to get them working...
- ALL ISSUES READ THIS... It has come to my attention just how badly Steam updates mods. A report was posted here with screen shots of the directory structure and file contents of the mod installation. Much to my surprise, it contained files from BOTH updated and old versions... NOT correct at all... It was almost like Steam Update did not feel like removing the old versions, and just proceeded to lay new files over top... Of course this will cause the version checker to demand these files from clients who might be properly updated, and there will be no resolution until the installation is correct on the server, because NOTHING can match it, as it is effectively a hybrid half/half installation.
SOUND issues... I believe to be of this category... Screwed-up (by Steam) mod updating. Try manual deletion of the mod(s) Make sure they are GONE... Re-Start steam... re-sub to the mod. Then check to see if the sound, icon, texture, issues have self corrected.