Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
Ximerius, thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to work even more on automating the system for adding mods and updating. Thanks to people like you, I feel motivated again to work with code for uploading mods. Mods have been added at your request and will be updated automatically if the mod is updated in Steam. And yes! Friend! NE ZA CHTO!)
If you have ever noticed that the game is too easy, and the various challenges are no longer enough for you, then this mod will definitely not leave you indifferent.
It contains changes such as:
- Cut all income in half. Your wards will no longer become rich in seconds, and the game will become more exciting.
- Increasing the cost of invoices. Property tax is added to weekly payments. Think about how you can save money, otherwise it will hit your wards' wallets hard.
- Increasing the value of friendships. Now the need for communication when talking with unfamiliar or unfamiliar characters will only be filled by half. And the scale of friendships will rise harder. Let your wards feel the true value of friendship.
- Complicated career growth. Reach level 10 career in 1 day? Forget! Now it will be harder to move up the career ladder, and the penalties for missing a working day will become more severe.
- Strengthening of emotions. Your wards will now experience a divorce or death of a loved one several times longer.
- Reducing the frequency of annoying actions. Characters will be 4 times less likely to sniff clean floors and slip on ice or mud.
- Physical activity for everyone! Elderly Sims can now play sports and swim in the pool longer.
- Improved metabolism. With this mod, the characters will have a basic metabolic rate and the ability to burn calories every day without sports.
- Improving skills. To move up the career ladder, your Sims will need the Logic Skill. And charm will help them make friends faster.
Now you'll have to spend more time planning your Sims' budgets, taking care of their emotional state, and keeping track of their progress at work. Choose the difficulty level from easy to medium to hard and enjoy the game.
Material taken from the group MODS HUNTERS