Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
Ximerius, thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to work even more on automating the system for adding mods and updating. Thanks to people like you, I feel motivated again to work with code for uploading mods. Mods have been added at your request and will be updated automatically if the mod is updated in Steam. And yes! Friend! NE ZA CHTO!)
A real functional farm town with its own interesting history will appear in your game, which your character will have to learn a lot, solve the mystery of a mysterious fire, open your own farm and develop it!
The town of Eden Hills will be located in Brindleton Bay, and will also significantly expand it and make the boundaries of the map larger, because 5 brand new areas will be added to the game:
- fields and farms;
- city hall;
- horse ranch;
- farmer's market;
- jazz bar;
- temple of love;
- The author made a new and light version of this mod for better performance and stability.
- Fixed some bugs and bugs, including routing, animal generation issues and fish farm placement.
- Characters no longer require a skill level to generate crops or animals.
- Now your horses will be able to fill up on treats and fill their hunger bar, which they did not do before.
- Now, when buying 5 sheep, all 5 will appear, and not 1.
- Some products have been added to the farmer's market sales table.
— Now the greenhouse will work with all seasons.
- Bunnies will also find random food while searching for Easter eggs.
- Your character will no longer need to get a license for a tractor if they buy it using the catalog.
- a new open place for all characters - the park. Enjoy fresh air!
Now let's talk about how to fix some errors if you encounter them on your own.
- Several flocks of pigeons walk at the same time - turn on cheats and Shift + Click on the flock, then select *Destroy object*
- Horse riding animation does not turn on - enable cheats Shift + Click on the horse and select Reset Object (Debug)
- Chickens or ducks disappear even if they are still alive - enable cheats Shift + Click again on the horse and select Reset Object (Debug).
- Farming Goal - Farming is currently being rebuilt by the author and will be brought back and fully fixed in the next update!
In the game, your character will have to unravel the cause of a mysterious fire, make friends with George, who will help you in all your endeavors, help him revive the farm, find the missing horse and, of course, go through the quest chain! I won't tell you more, it's better to play it yourself once. I will only write that the quest can be started by going to a strange broken boat...
- You will be able to play without the story mode, simply by registering at the city hall as a farmer and buying out plots of land for various farming needs. So create the farm of your dreams, because everything is in your hands!
“You can also drive a tractor-cultivator, just don’t forget to get a driving license from the mayor’s office.”
- You will be able to buy fields for various needs, on which you can grow crops by building greenhouses, laying a water supply system, installing insect sprayers and sprinklers that will not let your crops dry out. If you do not have enough finances, feel free to go to the bank and take a loan, although you may be lucky in the lottery, which is arranged in honor of every newcomer.
And on the fields it will be possible to have animals, insects and fish:
- fish farm;
– Moreover, animals are functional, it will be possible to communicate with them, interact and even make friends! And the products collected from them can be sold at the farmers' market, which is an open area.
- Wool can be harvested from sheep, used as yarn and knitted from it.
- At the fish farm, you can breed different types of fish, fish, and sell fish at the farmer's market.
- You can collect clay from pigs. Yes, you heard right, because in the town the usual dirt contains a huge amount of clay! You can make crafts out of it and trade them!
— You can ride horses, breathe fresh rural air and enjoy the vastness of the new town. Just make friends first, otherwise the horse will not let you jump into the saddle.
- You can collect eggs from chickens, send rabbits to look for Easter eggs, but I think there is no need to explain to anyone about the beehives.