This is a modpack that I'm developing for the build 41, for the moment it contains the next updated and in constant development mods:
- Alice Backpack: A new military backpack that can be upgraded with the proper objects, a new military canteen and a new military knife.
- Ammo Maker Reloaded: A new skill: Artillery, build the recharge bank and progress on this skill to craft bullets of all calibers, dismantle and assemble firearms. Get the magazines, obtain the materials, improve your skill and prepare your arsenal in a realistic way and following the hardcore essence of vanilla.
- Barco Abandonado: Find the abandoned ship and get all its treasures. But it won't be easy, big amounts of loot are always defended by big amounts of zombies. Will you be able to obtain it?.
- Bates metálicos revived: The Baseball bats are cool, but, they can be cooler. This mod adds metallic bats with greater durability, in addition, you can upgrade them adding specific accessories to improve their damage.
- Custom Map Bridge: Support mod with over 1000 tiles for other mods of the pack.
- Factory: Are you planning to build your base but you are missing materials? This is the perfect place, on the outskirts of Muldraugh you can find the factory, secure the area and keep its items.
- Fuel Tanks mod: Build your own fuel tank in your base and use it to fill gasoline cans or refuel your vehicle.
- Le Gourmet Revolution: Expand the base game mechanics: Farming, Fishing, Foraging, Trapping, Cooking and Building with lot of new objects and craftings. Also adds a new skill: Hunting, hunt small and large preys, use their meat as food and their leathers as decorations. Will you obtain all the throphies?.
- Loot Zeta Enhanced Edition: Now looting the zombie's corpse has sense. At dying the zombies can have a wide variety of items (A lot of them, finite objects). The loot is themed, so each zombie can have specific loot, but don't expect to get a lot with a little effort.
- Military Complex: A military complex with a lot of rewards, but also very dangerous. Enter it only when you are ready, otherwise prepare for the worst. Can you find the secrets in each building?.
- Refill Propane tanks: Your propane tanks will no longer disappear when empty, now you will be able to recharge them and continue using them. (The custom maps are required to find places to recharge them).
- Riverside Gunstore: An armery at the south of Riverside, go and get weapons and ammunition. But be careful with the zombies that surround the place.
- Skills mag: Find magazines of the different skills that will help you to level up each one. Use them properly to take advantage of them.
- Snake Utils Pack: Support mod for other mods of the pack.
- Snake Clothing Mod: This mod adds variated apparel that is used throughout the other mods.
- Snake Mansion: A mansion on the outskirts of Muldraugh, a perfect place to loot but also a perfect luxurious base.
- Table Saw: Improve your production building the table saw, this table requires electric power to work but your production will be twice. Obtain the required items, level up your skills and learn how to build it reading its recipe.
- Taller mecánico: New locations in some of the main cities where you will obtain vehicle pieces and specific machines to use. It will also allow you to repair each vehicle piece being able to have a vehicle at 100%, dismantle the unused pieces and obtain useful materials and experience points.
- WPA: Adds a lot of new weapon accessories; scopes, silencers and others. Personalize your firearms by adding the accesories you like and prepare to shoot.
- Pack overview: You will also find a variety of new traits to choose and improved professions. New annotated maps with unique loot and... easter eggs.
Every update new 3D models will be added as time permits.
Special thanks to:
And thanks to all those people that support my work contributing their grain of sand with donations. Support me by donating:[paypal.me]
Donations can also be made through CVU in Mercado Pago. In this case, contact me privately.
For more information visit my blog[pzmodding.blogspot.com]
FAQ Q: Does this Mod works with the latest update 41.65?
A: Yes, it is fully compatible with the latest update, both singleplayer and multiplayer.Q: Does this Mod works with previous updates?
A: No, it is only compatible with the latest version.Q: Does this works in existing games?
A: Partially. The modpack includes maps which are not going to load in the world. All the other mods should be safe to add but it is always recommended a new save.Q: It is required to enable all the mods?
A: Some mods requires others to have all their features enabled, so the recommendation is to have all of them enabled.Q: Incompatibilities?
A: This mod pack add/modify too many things that may cause many mods to be incompatible. Also as this mod pack was thought to be an extension to vanilla it is recommended to only play with selected mods.
However the next modlist was tested with these mods and is compatible: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2470417629
Workshop ID: 2719327441