Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
Ximerius, thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to work even more on automating the system for adding mods and updating. Thanks to people like you, I feel motivated again to work with code for uploading mods. Mods have been added at your request and will be updated automatically if the mod is updated in Steam. And yes! Friend! NE ZA CHTO!)
Do I really need a hammer to move a couch?
I wish I could move this desk, but I haven't taken any carpentry classes!
This mod removes the nails holding your furniture and appliances to the floor!
- Furniture and appliances require no skill/tool to move.
- Fixtures like cabinets and shelves still require skills/tools.
- Break chance for props requiring skills/tools has been reduced to 30% at skill level 0, 20% at 1, 10% at 2, and 0% for >=3.
- Break chance for props not requiring skills/tools is now 0%.
- Sinks in vanilla have no associated skill and receive a 25% break chance default. Changed to 0% since apparently no skill is required!
- All the above only applies to "pickup" and "place" actions. Disassembly should not be affected by this mod.
The mod works by "whitelisting" props if their name matches certain patterns. This implies that the patterns may catch too much or too little, so feel free to provide feedback if you think some props should or should not require a skill/tool.
Note: Not compatible with Safer Prop Moving
Disclaimer: There could be big bugs in this mod! The vanilla lua code has numerous edge cases, please comment if you discover issues.