|Go to download||75 KB||Multi||2021-12-12||5||12/12/2021 в 09:20||PyWorker|
LATEST VERSION XML INJECTOR IS REQUIRED for this mod to work.
The Main Mod
The main AskToEat file adds new options to food/drink items, allowing you to call another sim to eat food or drink:
- "Ask to eat" option for single foods and harvestables;
- "Ask to drink" option for single drinks, plasma packs, drinkable potions, herbalism potions, cauldron potions, poison antidote, infection vaccines, and such; (Please read the Known Issue section below)
- "Ask to take medicine" option for medicine.
↓↓The following are add-ons, they're OPTIONAL and REQUIRE the main file to work:
- Adds "Call to grab serving / Call to grab drink" option to ice cream carton, fizzy juice box, kava bowl, coffee maker, tea brewer, popcorn popper, juice keg, globe bar drink platter and Fountain of Mirth, allowing you to select one or more sims to grab servings.
- Adds "Call to meal" option to multi-serving food, allowing you to select one or more sims to grab servings.
Note Ⅰ: There is already a “Choose who you Call to Meal” mod made by LittleMsSam, this addon basically does the same thing as it. I separated this as an optional file so you can choose as you prefer. (They're not conflict.)
Note Ⅱ: I made the player sim selectable in the simpicker, so you can decide whether to let the player sim grab food together by selecting them or not. But you must select at least one other sim that's not the active player sim, otherwise the player sim won't react since you can't call only yourself to eat.
- Adds "Ask to eat leftovers" option to fridge, allowing you to select another sim to get leftovers from fridge.
- Adds "Ask to eat/drink" option for foods/drinks in the fridge inventory, allowing you to click on the food from inventory and select another sim to eat/drink.
- Adds "Grab food/drink for..." option for food, harvestables, medicine, and most drink types, allowing you to select another sim, bring food to them and ask them to eat.
It's like a for-all-ages version of EA's "Give food from inventory to toddler" and "Grab serving for toddler" interaction (somehow they seem to be bugged and unusable in recent game version), except that this custom interaction is initiated by clicking on the food, and it works with food placed in world, in sim inventory, and in fridge inventory.
So now you can (Examples):
and so on...
Note: I am completely new to modding and I started playing The Sims 4 not long ago, still not so familiar with the game actually. This mod has been working well in my game so far but may not have been fully tested. If you find anything is missing, or should you encounter any problems, feel free to let me know.
Brazilian Portuguese by lerigou
Sims 4 Studio