Ximerius, steam has disabled my account with download support... My automatic mod version control system has stopped working. I'll try to figure out what's wrong, so the mods will be delayed in downloading for now.
hey man, hope all is well with you. if you could add these when you'll have time would be much appreciated. Noir's Rilfe Slings, Katanas and Machetes on Back or Belt. thanks
Ximerius, thank you very much for your feedback. I will try to work even more on automating the system for adding mods and updating. Thanks to people like you, I feel motivated again to work with code for uploading mods. Mods have been added at your request and will be updated automatically if the mod is updated in Steam. And yes! Friend! NE ZA CHTO!)
Tired of fulfilling your life goals? Some of them are difficult to achieve even throughout the life of your characters. Do some tasks seem frankly superfluous or unnecessary, and it takes a very long time to complete them?
One of my biggest problems with The Sims 4 is how aspirations work. Instead of lifelong commitments like the previous games, they are more like extended tutorials. Finally, for me, this resulted in a superficial and one-sided gameplay. I also wanted the Aspirations to be more challenging, this should not be a guarantee that each Sim will fulfill their Life Aspiration IMO. They are believed to require some hard work, and maybe even a little luck.
- This mod remakes tasks to achieve the goal into simpler and more real ones.
- Now your characters are waiting for as many as 25 goals in life!
- Almost every life goal is achieved when you reach level 10 in a particular career.
- At each stage of your life goal, you will have only one task.
- The author has simplified not only the "original" life goals that are in the base game and various add-ons, but also additional ones from various authors, for example, such as Black Widow, Housewife and many others. In the future, the author plans to replenish the mod when new life goals are released from third-party developers.
My Sims used to be nothing more than digital slaves of the gratification point, but now they are gone!
WHAT THIS MOD DOES:
Transforms all aspirations (except Star Wars) into a single, more challenging goal.
All upgraded aspirations are worth 5000 satisfaction points.
Moves the Jungle Explorer Aspiration to the Locations category and hides the Star Wars category until the player visits Batuu.