This mod is dedicated to filling out the areas left lacking by the dev's world reaction systems. Be it adding effects to locations and factions that got none, or adding more detail to certain vanilla ones.
Now includes a world state checking character in Waystations to help with debugging issues with world states triggering. As well as a character spawner to find those bugged NPCS, map to it also at Waystation bars.
Now uses Rustled's Unique Settlement Placements at its base. This will significantly improve compatibility with other mods that do the same, and should barely affect the user gameplay wise. This is directly merged into the mod (with permission of course), so it is not needed to download the original, though it hurts nothing if you do. Make sure to go give him some love for his work on it!
Notable effects include:
- Dust Bandits having a civil war over leadership if the Dust King is taken down. Occupying nearby ruins for their HQs, and starting to have fights in the wilderness with each other. Taking down all the upstart leaders will cause the Dust Bandits to disband entirely.
- Mongrel and other locations falling to the Fogmen in certain conditions. Your actions have consequences, and sometimes the innocent will suffer due to them regardless of your intentions.
- The Western Hive going crazy if their Queen is kidnapped. They will be pushed forward by the sole drive of rescuing her, and will not have any mercy if anyone should stand in their way.
- Rebuilding The Hub under the Shek Kingdom if their forces take either Bad Teeth or Stack from the Holy Nation. Including some dialog to help guide the player on how exactly to advance from stage to stage of the repairs. Plans for rebuilding under the Holy Nation as well, once I get their conquest of the Shek in.
- Cannibals have been separated into up to 17 warring tribes. As each tribal leader is defeated they are absorbed into one of two larger more powerful tribes. If both large tribes reach full power they will launch a massive war against each other. If all chiefs are defeated, only scattered remnants will be left.
- The HN's last struggles for survival. After taking out their leaders you will be met regualr raids from the remnants of the HN, who have gathered around some new leaders of their own in hidden locations. There are bread crumbs out in the world to help you track down these new leaders, and until you do the raids will continue to strike you, no matter where you live. Once you wipe out the
- High Priest and his men though, the Holy Nation will be gone for good.
- The Shek rebuilding their empire in the event of success in their conflicts. Towns, villages, and outposts sprouting from the ruins in their area, as long as nobody else is around to hinder their work.
- (Coming Soon(tm)) Rebuilding the faction of Deadcat and reclaiming the Cannibal Plains after they've been cleared from cannibals.
If those sound like the kinds of things you'd be interested in, then welcome aboard. Make sure you import when adding to an existing save. Hope you enjoy!