|Go to download||0.035 MB||English||2021-08-06||4||16/10/2021 в 13:05||PyWorker|
Pawn's Need Bars are no longer clamped to 100%.
This mod allows pawn's need bars to overflow, so children/modded races with small bodysize/pets can actually eat a full meal and get all of the 0.9 nutrition, instead of wasting a good chunk of them due to hunger being capped at 100% in vanilla.
It can also serve as a lightweight alternative to "[Kit] Graze up" since chickens can now digest a whole bush without wasting nutrition.
It can also allow other needs to overflow, needs such as rest, recreation, comfort, beauty, chemical, suppression, and (potentially) other modded pawn's needs; so you can put your colonists on a regular schedule of Wake-up and know that they will always receive the full +100% rest effect (even if they take it right after waking up) without tedious micro-managing.
It does not affect needs for indoors, outdoors, room size, authority, sadism, and mood. You can still overflow them with the help of the character editor mod, but there is no non-cheaty way to overflow them to my knowledge.
Pawns will still think of 100% as their cap! So they won't actively try to overflow their need bars when it is already nearly full. If they are near 100% on food, they won't start eating (you have to force feed them to further increase nutrition level), and when they reach 100% rest, they will wake up immediately (you have to force them to rest (requires other mods that force rest) or use drugs to further increase rest level), and when they reach 100% recreation, they will stop playing (need force recreation(require other mods)/use drugs to further increase).
By default (configurable) the max overflow amount is double the original value or the original value plus 1, whichever is higher.
For example: A donkey (body size 1.4)'s food bar can overflow to 2.8 because 2.8=1.4*2>2.4=1.4+1, and a chicken (body size 0.6)'s food bar can overflow to 1.6 because 1.6=0.6+1>1.2=0.6*2.
This mod might work with 1.0-1.2 but I haven't tested it on them, let me know if it works or fails with whatever mods/DLCs. This is my first attempt at C# modding.
Included: English, Chinese Simplified
Contact me if you wish to provide other language translations.
All codes are written by me (AmCh). You are free to put this mod to personal use (decompilation okay as long as for personal use).
Also feel free to redistribute this mod (standalone, or in a mod pack), as long as (1) You put a link back to this steam workshop page, and (2) You aren't making money off of it, and (3) you aren't modifying the internal codes.
Just in case: if a new RimWorld version has been released for over a month and this mod hasn't been updated (it appears dead), then you may redistribute this mod updated to be compatible with the new RW version.
I'd appreciate it if you let me know of your redistribution, but it's not required.
For other needs, contact me.
(1) Introduce some sort of debuff to balance against food overflow;
(2) Support for mood overflow (disabled by default) for ultrarich colonies;
(3) Support for configurable slave suppression overflow;
(4) Compatibility (preferably with configurations) with bars from RimWorld of Magic.
(1) Added lots of configuration options, including max overflow by percentage/flat value, per-need configuration, etc.;
(2) Added support for beauty overflow (disabled by default and not recommended to enable if your game has lots of buildings with OP beauty value);
(3) Improved compatibility with RimHUD, now this kind of visual bug won't occur anymore: https://imgur.com/nN4yaqY ;
(4) Localization support for configuration options, now it comes with English and Simplified Chinese support;
(5) Some small Code Optimizations.