Adds a new faction of wandering medics called the Menders.
The Menders wander from town to town patching up wounded people because there are good people out there and not everyone wants to kill you. Even in Kenshi.
The Menders will heal you if you need it and they will also be happy to trade with you. Sometimes they will set up Field Hospitals out in the wilds where they offer free medical services, trade and let you rest safely for free.
The Menders might visit your base to trade, take your pulse and hit your knees with small hammers.
So now, if you're lying in a pool of your own blood after being attacked by bandits you might be lucky, there might be a Mender passing by who will bandage you up and say something comforting. Or you still might bleed to death because the Menders are in a bar in Heng. Kenshi's like that, it's part of what makes it a great game.
- You do not need a prescription to use the Menders services, if a Mender is around they will mend you
- The Menders wander around in 30 different biomes all over the world of Kenshi
- Menders will sometimes set up Field Hospitals out in the wilds where you can trade and safely rest
- The groups of Menders sell a wide range of medical supplies as well as Mender's backpacks, first aid books and Glow Lamps
- The Mender's backpacks stack 5 items at a time and come with and without a Glow Lamp attached
- The Mender's Glow Lamps give off a soothing green light that gets rid of the working in the dark penalty
- The backpack with the Glow Lamp attached will free up your belt slot
- The solo Menders sell a smaller, basic range of medical supplies
- A group of Menders may decide to visit your base to trade with you
- The Menders are a neutral faction and try to get along with lots of other factions. This means that they will heal other people too and sometimes those people will be your enemies
- The Mender's spawn rate is balanced to vanilla Kenshi
- This mod does not need an import
- I've noticed that I write a lot of lists on mod description pages