Update of DoctorVanGogh, TheUbie and pointcaches modhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1089876213
- Updated the previews with the correct texture
A Rimworld mod offering a deep core drill
that supports any
mineable material (vanilla or mod-added
) out of the box. If it's in a map (not necessarily yours), it can be found by the core drill. You just need enough power and work by your pawns
Supports any material that could be found in a map as a mineable rock.
Depending on material rarity and properties, drilling for that material will take more or less work and produce higher or lower yields.
For example drilling for Components is quite inefficient due to the small cluster size and low yield of compacted machinery. Plasteel on the other hand - while much rarer and harder to mine (and drill) - will yield significantly higher amounts of material because of the large cluster size and high yields.
You can manually change the amount of work needed/material yielded per materia, per game
!. By default a material's rarity/lump size/etc. are crunched[github.com]
to set those values.
Via the ingame Options, Mod Options you can tweak those values from 1/4x to 4x.
So if you want to have one high tech game with utterly overflowing amounts of unobtanium, just increase it's yield to max. And if you want to have another game where there is just no Steel to be found... go for it!
Can be installed into existing savegames. Can be safely uninstalled once all bills on the core drill(s) and the drills themselves are removed/deconstructed
- See if the the error persists if you just have this mod and its requirements active.
- If not, try adding your other mods until it happens again.
- Post your error-log using HugsLib and command Ctrl+F12
- For best support, please use the Discord-channel for error-reporting.
- Do not report errors by making a discussion-thread, I get no notification of that.
- If you have the solution for a problem, please post it to the GitHub repository.