|Go to download||0.108 MB||Multi||2021-08-26||24||16/10/2021 в 13:50||PyWorker|
Allow pawns to paint their clothes on their own.
Enable an option from Styling Station, and your pawns will paint their clothes bit by bit over time.
"I ain't got no time for this, do it yourself"
- you can make so pawns prefer ideology color over favorite;
- you can make pawns dye enough clothes for a buff OR dye all clothes with one color OR dye all clothes with ideo and favorite colors using one of them as primary;
- an option to make some fixed patters on how apparel should be dyed;
Some guidlines on how to control patterns:
- patterns without rules do nothing;
- using multiple outfits in the same pattern applies it to all selected outfits;
- using multiple layer rules in the same pattern makes so ALL layers should be a part of the same piece of apparel;
- using multiple body part group rules in the same pattern makes so ALL of them should be a part of the same piece of apparel;
- patterns work by the rule of "first come first sirved", i.e. first pattern that gets applied to a piece of apparel cancels all the following;
- patterns have higher priority over "random" dyeing, so colonists might not be able to achieve a buff because patters don't allow it.